A 1 week ERASMUS+ teacher training seminar on the EU and its opportunities
The course has been created for teachers who want to understand the European Union, its founding and functioning principles, and the rights and opportunities it offers to European citizens.
Participants will learn about presenting and explaining the EU and its opportunities to students in a creative and engaging manner.
By the end of the course, participants will have acquired practical tools, lesson plans and ideas to explain the European Union, its initiatives and how to exploit these. Participants will also explore the existing EU tools to build EU-wide networks.
- Teachers of all subjects (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering Language education;
- Schedule: Mon - Sat 09:00 -15:30;
- Lenght of the course: 1 week;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Dates in 2016: 23 – 28 May, 20 – 25 June, 18 – 23 July, 22 – 27 August, 19 – 24 September, 24 – 29 October, 21 – 26 November
- Other dates available upon request
- Extra curricular activities included: Florence Guided Tours and aperitivos with the school students and staff;
- Price: € 420,00
- Enrollment fee: € 80,00