1 week ERASMUS + seminar about CLIL metodologies for teachers of all subjects
The course addresses teachers of all subjects who would like to implement CLIL metodology in their classes, understand its principles and applications, as well as finding resources and lesson materials.
By the end of the course participants will have learned the key principle of CLIL lessons, from lesson planning to material development and integration of content and language teaching.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Language Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering adult education;
- Other (Paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organisation;
- Schedule: Mon - Sat 09:00 - 14:00;
- Lenght of the course: 1 week;
- Number of participants: max. 10;
- Dates 2016: 21 – 26 March, 25 – 30 April, 23 – 28 May, 27 June – 2 July, 25 -30 July, 22 – 27 August, 26 September – 1 October, 24 – 29 October, 28 November – 3 December
- Other dates available upon request
- Extra curricular activities included: Florence Guided Tours, aperitivo and other social activities;
- Price: €420,00
- Enrollment fee: € 80,00
Request information about this course: