Online Marketing/Social Media internship
EUROPASS centro studi europeo is looking for a dependable, hard-working and creative intern to become a part of our Marketing team. The intern will get the opportunity to apply their theoretical marketing knowledge whilst gaining practical experience.
- Electronic marketing (e-commerce, e-mail, fax)
- Support of social media projects including Facebook, Twitter and blogs etc.
- Creation of promotional offers
- Feedback about the impact of the campaigns.
- Course advertisement
- Building and maintaining the relationship with customers and language agencies.
- Currently enrolled, graduated or experience in online marketing.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
- Ability to use Initiative.
Italian (minimum A2)
English (minimum B2)
Additional languages useful.
Are you INTERESTED?
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org