A 2 week teacher training seminar whithin the framework of the ERASMUS + Program
The course has been created for English language teachers and teachers of other languages who want to learn more about effective student centered teaching methods and develop their knowledge about current language teaching approaches.
Participants will learn more about incorporating Communicative and Creative Language Teaching methodologies into their lessons and participate in pair and group work. Emphasis will be placed on Task Based Learning (TBL), Content Based Instruction (CBI), Content Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), and the use of authentic materials and realia
By the end of the course, teachers will have acquired more knowledge about maintaining student motivation and creating an effective learning environment. Particular attention will be given to the sharing of different teaching experiences and practices.
- Language Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Language Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering Language education;
- Schedule: Mon - Fri 09:00 -15:30;
- Lenght of the course: 2 weeks;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Set Dates 2015:
July 06th -17th; August 3rd -14th; September 7th – 18th; October 5th – 16th;
Other dates availble upon request;
- Extra curricular activities included: Florence Guided Tours and aperitivos with the school students and staff;
- Price: € 700,00