A 2 week teacher training seminar whithin the framework of the ERASMUS+ Program
The course has been created for English language teachers and teachers of other foreign languages, who want to incorporate more creative language teaching methods in their classrooms and share their knowledges and experiences with other language teachers from around Europe.
Participants will incorporate Communicative Language Teaching (CLT), Task Based Learning, Content Integrated Language Learning (CLIL), and authentic materials integrating all four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) in creative ways. There will also be a focus on how storytelling, movie-making, drama and class publications can enhance language lessons and make classroom activities more interesting and fun. Teachers will also learn more about learning through specific contexts, student versus teacher roles, classroom management, and reflective teaching practice.
By the end of the course participants will have learned how to maintain student motivation and how to create and maintain an effective and stimulating learning environment in the classroom.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Language Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Language Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering Language education;
- Schedule: Mon - Fri 09:00 -14:00;
- Lenght of the course: 2 weeks;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Set Dates 2016: 7 - 18 March, 4 – 15 April, 2 – 13 May, 6 – 17 June, 4 – 15 July, 1 – 12 August, 5 – 16 September, 3 – 14 October 7 – 18 November
- Other dates availble upon request;
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and aperitivos with the school students and staff;
- Price: € 700,00
- Enrollment fee: € 80,00
Request information about this course: