Creativity in Language Learning
LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAMME/LEONARDO DA VINCI PARTNERSHIPS
Creativity in Language Learning (CiLL)
Agreement Number: 2010-1-DE2-LEO04-04747 2
Creativity in Language Learning is an international partnership, funded with the contribution of the Leonardo da Vinci Program.
Main objective of the partnership was to improve the quality and effectiveness of foreign language teaching by testing, adapting and implementing creative methodologies. The methodologies involved are story telling, drama pedagogy and movie making. By the end of the project the partners have created guidelines for integration of these methodologies in educational practices.
Furthermore, the partnership aimed to raise the awareness for the importance of lifelong language learning and creativity in educational practices.
In order to reach these objectives, during the 2 years of the project we have fulfilled the following tasks:
- share knowledge about creative methodologies,
- implement workshops at transnational meetings to present and teach the theoretical background and the technical skills needed to apply the creative methodologies (with active involvement of learners and trainers),
- test the creative methodologies in daily work of the participating trainers,
- evaluate the testing in partner institutions,
- summarize the findings, experiences and evaluation of each partner (national) and of the partnership (international),
- create guidelines for the integration of the three methodologies,
- disseminate information on the project and its outcomes.
Involvement of trainers and learners e.g. in the framework of the testing period has been at centre stage of the project and has ensured that the outcomes will cover their needs.
English Unlimited Sp. z o.o.
Follow the project activities in Facebook
Follow the project in the Yahoo Group
Dowload the Poster of the Project
See the main project results in the European Shared Treasure (EST) Database
Order the project final Handbook on Creativity in Language Learning writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org