Italian plus Fresco - ART.FRESCO
20 Italian lessons + 10 fresco lessons per weeek
During this Italian art course, the students will be introduced to the materials used in the creation of a Fresco, using the medieval and renaissance technique applied traditionally. The course will also give a thorough theoretical base into the subject, providing every participant with a comprehensive knowledge of the subject.
The flexibility of the art course also allows the participants to express their own ideas, culminating in the production of one or more painting in the traditional style.
- History of Fresco
- Technology of materials: plaster, sand
- Pigment: natural and chemical composition of the colours
- Technical phases. From prehistoric to present times
- The chemistry of Fresco – ‘carbonatazione’
- Preparation of the design
- Preparation of the supports
- Copy of the drawing in the wall with powder technique
- Preparation of colours
- Fresco “Buonfresco” techniques according to Giotto in comparison with methods later developed
- Drying process
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 12.40 (Italian); 15.00 - 17.00 (fresco)
- Duration of lesson: 50 minutes (Italian); 60 minutes (fresco)
- Length of course: flexible (from two weeks)
- Class size: max 12 students (Italian); max 6 students (fresco)
- Availability: throughout the year (except August), all levels
- Social activities: more info >>
|Code||Lessons per week||Duration||Prices in EUR||Beginning Date|
09.01. / 23.01. / 06.02. / 20.02. / 06.03. / 20.03. / 10.04./24.04. / 08.05. / 22.05. / 05.06 / 19.06. / 03.07. / 17.07. / 07.08. / 21.08. / 04.09. / 18.09. / 02.10. / 16.10. / 06.11. / 20.11. / 04.12.