Italian plus Drawing - ART.DRAWING
20 Italian lessons + 10 drawing lessons per week
This Italian art course in Florence includes Italian lessons next to a drawing course, which will introduce the students to a wide range of techniques and materials, including the use of charcoal, sanguine and pencil.
During the art course, the students will learn to interpret still life and figurative forms through numerous live drawing classes. The flexibility of the drawing course also allows the participants to develop their own ideas or alternatively focus on developing skills in replicating pieces of art.
- Knowledge of the materials; various kind of papers and instruments use for drawing
- Study of the composition; line, form, proportions
- Technique of chiaroscuro
- Use of charcoal and sanguine
- Use of ink and introduction to the colour with pencils, chalks and pastels
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 12.40 (Italian); 15.00 - 17.00 (drawing)
- Duration of lesson: 50 minutes (Italian); 60 minutes (drawing)
- Length of course: flexible (from two weeks)
- Class size: max 12 students (Italian); max 15 students (drawing)
- Availability: throughout the year, all levels
- Social activities: more info >>
|Code||Lessons per week||Duration||Prices in EUR||Beginning Date|
09.01. / 23.01. / 06.02. / 20.02. / 06.03. / 20.03. / 10.04./24.04. / 08.05. / 22.05. / 05.06 / 19.06. / 03.07. / 17.07. / 07.08. / 21.08. / 04.09. / 18.09. / 02.10. / 16.10. / 06.11. / 20.11. / 04.12.