This accommodation is the right choice for those who wish to create friendships with international students and benefit from independence during their stay.
The shared apartments have 2 or 3 bedrooms. In some cases the landlord/lady (usually students or workers) also lives in the same apartment.
Accommodation is booked weekly with check-in on Sunday and check-out the following Saturday. If students need to arrive earlier or leave later then they must inform the school of this on enrolment so they can reserve extra nights. In some cases students may be asked to pay a security deposit on arrival which will be returned on departure.
Students can choose from the following options:
- Single or twin bedroom (also available for those travelling alone)
- City centre (max 2 km from the school)
All the accommodation we offer is checked and assessed regularly based on the following criteria:
- General conditions of the apartment
- Functionality of the systems (hot water, heating etc.)
Two weeks before the start of the course the student will receive photos of the accommodation (if available) and a written description, as well as a list of the available facilities.
|Shared apartment||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks|
|Single Room||€ 200,00||€ 300,00||€ 400,00||€ 500,00|
|Sharing Room p.p.||€ 160,00||€ 240,00||€ 320,00||€ 400,00|
|Shared apartment in the city centre||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks|
|Single Room||€ 250,00||€ 350,00||€ 450,00||€ 550,00|
|Sharing Room p.p.||€ 210,00||€ 290,00||€ 370,00||€ 450,00|
Accommodation prices include:
- Accommodation placement service
- Arrival on Sunday, departure on Saturday
- Utility fees (electricity,gas and water)
- Cleaning before arrival and after departure
- Bed linen and towel sets and its regular change every two weeks
- Washing machine (1 load each week)
- Use of kitchen
- Extra night without course: €35
- Deposit (if asked for)