This type of accommodation is well suited to those who love to be independent and to live in comfort.
There are studios and two-room apartments available. They are usually situated near the centre of Florence and have all necessary utensils required for a comfortable stay.
Accommodation is booked weekly and is available form Sunday to Saturday. If students need to arrive earlier or need to leave later then they must coordinate this with the school office in order to reserve extra nights. The service includes use of a kitchen, sheets and towels and cleaning on arrival and departure.
Students can choose from the following options:
- Studio: consisting of one room with a bed and kitchenette (for max. 2 persons)
- 2-room apartment: consisting of a bedroom, usually a double/twin room, and a living room with kitchenette
The following extras, if required, are to be indicated as “Special Requests” on the enrolment form. Please note that while we try our best to cater for these requests, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee them.
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Parking space
- Transfer on arrival/departure
- Extra night
All the accommodation we offer is checked and assessed regularly based on the following criteria:
- General conditions of the apartment
- Functionality of the systems (hot water, heating etc.)
Two weeks before the start of the course the student will receive photos of the accommodation (if available) and a written description, as well as a list of the available facilities.